Sunday, February 28, 2010

pee pee in the potty!

HE did it again...
Allow me to brag-
Caden, my not even
1 and a half years old,
went potty in the toilet!
i've only done this parent
thing for 17 months,
but from what I hear
mr. caden is pretty young
to be going pee pee
in the potty.

This time he said, "poo poo"
as he was squatting in the
living room. So I excitedly
took him to his potty, undressed
him and sat him down. He
played around for a bit, so I
didn't think he was going to be
successful this time around.

Xander was screaming in the other
room, so I had to leave caden be,
and hurry over to him. (he was slipping
out of his chair). I suddenly hear music
playing (the toilet plays music when
it sensors liquid). HE DID IT AGAIN!

Caden was still acting interested
in pooping, so I left him on the toilet.
Again, xander needed my attention
so I left caden (for a brief second) to go
tend to him. I look over my shoulder
to the bathroom and I see caden fishing
in the big toilet. ayi yi yi. This, reminding
me that he is still, yet, only 17 months old.
17 months old, but pottied TWICE
in the toilet!

Proud momma here.

1 comment:

  1. If I remember correctly, didn't your mom say you started potty training at 1 year??
    Must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete