Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"working"

pic 1: xander just got into simbas water dish and got all wet. so he went free for a min. while everyone took an ice cream break. As you see xander wanted to try the ice cream. and did. and lOVED it.
pic 2: Caden enjoying his ice cream while sitting in his new chair. no my kids aren't spoiled ;)
pic 3: xander feeling like a king. ANd...caden not too sure about him sitting in "his" chair.


I was teaching my class yesterday when my phone kept going off. I kept getting a text message...and, yes...I was THAT teacher who tells the students to silence their phones and doesn't do it herself. (for the record...this was the first time that has happened). Poor girl was giving a presentation the oh so very rude interruptions.
When I was able to look at my phone, it was some pictures my mom sent while she was at home with the boys.

Standing there, in front of the class, I was looking at the pictures and had a permagrin. My kids are soo happy with GG and she does such an awesome job with them. It makes it that much easier to leave for a couple hours. BY THE WAY....she is here, ALONE for 3 hours with the three boys. An hour is hard. but three! Thanks MOM!

I AM BLESSED!

I am soo blessed that I have a mom that would come twice a week to watch the kids so I could get out and "work". I say "work" with quotations, because it's not really work to me. It has been so much fun teaching a college level course. Yes there is papers to grade and planning to do (not the most fun part), but once there, in class...it's an outlet. It allows me to use my teaching skills again.
(After all...I did go to school for 7 years!) It reminds me that i still have a brain! ;) A few cobwebs here and there from motherhood...but it's slowly getting cleaned out.

I was just offered two more classes for next semester-- night courses...and if you know me. I'm not a night owl AT ALL. But...probably will make it happen.

*in case you are wondering where braxton is...he is sick. croup. So he was probably in bed during the all the fun*

No comments:

Post a Comment