Friday, August 13, 2010

Grandma of the YEAR


My mom should get the "grandma of the year" award....

I tell her everyday that I appreciate her. And I tell her all the time how much I love her. But I wish I could do more to really show my gratitude.

My mom, or GG as caden calls her, has committed to helping our family a few times a week. T
his job isn't an easy one--and she does it with a smile.

She always leaves my house with the kitchen beaming, the playroom picked up, clothes washed/folded and put away, while also spending quality time with her grandsons. I'm convinced she is the baby whisperer. She can get the babies to sleep faster than anyone I know. I have learned a lot from my mom through out the years. But more recently, she has really shown me what God's love looks like. She has such a sweet, gentle and loving heart. I aspire to be just like her!

i love you mom. And thank you again for all that you do for us!


2 comments:

  1. She is also the friend of the year. Love ya Ellen....My friend Ellen sits across from me, she's my friend as you will see....Hope you remember those days

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww this is the sweetest post.
    indeed your mom is a blessing. i like her a lot.
    and i think you are a great mom because she was and is sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete