Thursday, January 28, 2010

feedings

I was up at 2am this morning; woke up to braxton's scream. I think he scratched himself, as i see a big red mark on his cheek. got him settled back in bed and then xander starts to cry--I'm starting to figure out what cry is for what. This was a, "i have such bad gas and I can't find any relief" cry. I thought maybe if I fed him (an hour early), that would calm him down. Nope. He just needed some time.

I'm starting to wonder if the feedings will EVER get easier. I went on my preemie "support" website (where a bunch a preemie mom's chat about different issues), and I found out that my boys aren't alone. MOST preemies hate to eat or hardly show signs of being hungry. You would think after 4 hours, the boys would be crying hysterically, ready to eat. Not always the case. So different than when caden was their age. But then again, everything is different from Caden. (I really need to stop comparing...)

Praying today, that I have patience for the next....5 feedings.

No comments:

Post a Comment